Enrollment Information of Tianjin Conservatory of Music
1. Undergraduate and specialized study: equal to the Chinese senior middle school certificate or higher, pass the major examination
2. Postgraduate: equal to the Chinese Bachelor Degree or higher, pass the major examination for postgraduate
3. Ordinary Further Study: higher than the Chinese senior middle school certificate, basic ability of major
4. Senior Further Study: equal to the Chinese Master Degree, some academic accomplishment
5. Researcher and Scholar: equal or higher Profession Rank, voluntary to the research on the certain aspect
1. Ask the Conservatory Foreign Affairs Office for the <the Application Form for Overseas Student in Tianjin Conservatory of Music>
2. Send the following things to the Conservatory Foreign Office: <the Application Form for Overseas Student in Tianjin Conservatory of Music>, copy of passport, health certificate
3. Applicants who are eligible will get the < visa application for study in China > (Form JW202) and the <Enrollment Information>.
4. Having got the <visa application for study in China> (Form JW202) and <Enrollment Information>, applicants should go to the local Chinese Embassy to apply for the Visa.
5. Make the registration, enrollment and pay the tuition at Tianjin Conservatory of Music on the required dates. Students who cannot come on time, need to make the explanation beforehand.
III. Major Courses and Academic Years
1. Major: Keyboard, String and Wind Instruments, Chinese Instrument, Composition and Music Theory, Musicology, Vocal, Dance Editing, Stage and Movie, Modern Music, Art Management
2. Academic Years: no year limitation for the further study students;
Undergraduate - 4years, (5 years for Composition)
Postgraduate - 3 years
All the students will be granted the certification and degree.
Address: No.57, 11jing Road, Hedong District, Tianjin, China 300171
Tianjin Conservatory of Music ,International Exchange Office
Contact: Miss YuXinfei